Celiac Disease? ~~~~~~ Gluten Sensitivity?~~~~~~ Gluten Intolerance? ~~~~~~ Avoiding Wheat?





Sunday, April 8, 2012

Future of GIG-Montgomery

My postings have slowed down as I have been distracted by all that is involved in moving across the country.  GIG-Montgomery has been a labor of love for me and I will always be grateful for the opportunity to begin this chapter with my dear friends, Pam Green and Ruth Givens.  At 56 members, I know that we have barely touched the hundreds in the greater Montgomery area who have some form of gluten intolerance.  Most do not know it yet, so I encourage everyone to help spread the word about the free CME on celiac available to the medical community.
Once the baton has officially been passed, I will update on the new leadership structure.  Hopefully, someone will be able to develop a new website soon and I can forward all who visit this page to the new source of information for GIG-Montgomery.  I encourage all who are interested in the future of this organization to attend the April meeting on 4/26 from 6-7 p.m. at Taylor Road Baptist Church (see sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment